Sunday, September 18, 2011

Yummy Food

Recently my friends Megan, Irene, and I have been trying out some new recipes and making yummy desserts. I thought I would share the yummy ones.

 This our classic movie snack. Air popped popcorn and M&Ms. So yummy. I don't know if I can ever go back to microwave popcorn.


Strawberries filled with cheese cake filling, dipped in chocolate, and then dipped in graham cracker. So yummy and really easy to do. Plus strawberries are fruit so maybe it isn't so bad for you. :)




Brownies made with hot fudge, cookies and cream icecream and oreos. It tastes the best warm with ice cream on the side.


Let's just face it M&Ms make anything taste better. We just sprinkled M&Ms in brownie batter and then baked it. So good!


1 comment:

  1. Yikes! This just reminds me of how much sugar I have eaten! But it was all so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete