Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lighthouses and friends

My friends Irene, Megan, Ambree, and I decided to go on a hike to a light house out on the South side of the Island. It was a great hike and it was so good to be away from the distractions of life. I enjoyed my talks with my friends. After the hike we went to Kailua to the beach. It was a great day! We got so much sun. :)


After the beach we took a trip to Walmart and Sam's Club. On the way home we found some people selling Krispy Kreme's on the side of the road so we bought a box. Did you know that 12 donuts split between 4 people equal 3 donuts each? I am pretty sure that we ate all of them in about 5 minutes. I am not sure that was the greatest idea, but man did it taste good.

2 comments:

  1. Worst idea ever! But it was a great day! We should do it more often, minus the doughnuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can just hush yo' mouf Megan! The donuts were awesome...they're so lightweight anyway, I'm sure they're the equivalent of one donut you'd pick up anywhere else...right?!?

    ReplyDelete